A car accident, a slip and fall or a medical error can all be traumatic experiences that can have a significant impact on your life. They’re impossible to prepare for, but you can take control once the worst has happened. Finding the best accident lawyer in Naples, FL can help you strengthen your case and make sure insurance companies pay fair compensation without taking advantage of you. Knowing where to find the best Naples, FL personal injury attorney and what to look for can make the process easier on you and your loved ones.
Experience matters when it comes to accident cases. A reputable Naples personal injury attorney will make the process as easy as possible. As experienced personal injury attorneys dedicated to helping accident victims, we are sympathetic to your situation. We understand you’re hurting, and you’re worried about your health, your finances and your future. We will walk you through the legal process and help you find the best way to get compensated.
What Makes a Great Naples, FL Lawyer?
There are many good lawyers in Southwest Florida. However, there are a few that we would consider great. Here are several skills of a great Naples, FL personal injury attorney:
- Communication: A great attorney possesses excellent communication skills. Responsiveness and open communication are an absolute must.
- Listening: Listening goes together with communication. Injuries, lawsuits, depositions, evidence – it can all be a bit overwhelming. A great attorney is an empathetic and careful listener because the information you have is key to building the most effective case.
- Organization: Being organized is essential in achieving a desired result. From your initial consultation, which is always free and absolutely confidential, to settlement or to your last day in court – a great attorney will organize the evidence, witnesses, and legal information to construct a great legal case for you.
- Client Care: A great attorney treats every client with the same individual care and attention they deserve. This is a major factor in separating the good from the great.
- Resourcefulness: A successful attorney is a resourceful one. There is a lot of “grey” area in an accident case and finding an attorney that is able to navigate this area will lead to better results. A resourceful attorney will know where to look for evidence, what questions to ask and how to go about presenting a case to have the best chance at winning.
- Assertiveness: An assertive attorney knows when to pressure the opposing counsel without crossing the line. They will fight fairly and ethically for you to get compensation for your injuries. An assertive attorney knows how to best defend you while protecting your future and stabilizing your present.
- Patience: Accident and injuries not only affect your physical well-being, but also your emotional state. A great attorney understands that patience is vital as you navigate the legal process together. Your grandmother was right – “Patience is a virtue.”
At Weinstein & Cohen, we pride ourselves on our more than 100 years of combined legal experience our attorneys and team possess. We have a long track record of handling claims across Naples and Southwest Florida and throughout the State of Florida as well. We’re a boutique firm and proud of it. We have the resources and the knowledge needed to take on the major corporations and insurance companies, as well as the financial capacity to spend the costs required to be prepared in hard fought legal claims. We love what we do. We love being a part of the Naples, FL community and we bring the same passion and personal attention to every case and client we represent. We operate on a contingency-fee basis, meaning you only pay us if your case is settled or won.
Our experienced Naples accident attorneys at Weinstein & Cohen will put your priorities first. If you or someone you care about has been injured or involved in an accident across Southwest Florida, contact the accident lawyers and Naples personal injury attorneys at Weinstein & Cohen at 239-793-3331 or visit fairnessforall.com for an absolutely free legal consultation to learn more about your options.